Millichamp and Hall Aerodynamic Arm Sleeve
Introducing the worlds first aerodynamic cricket arm sleeve. Constructed from cutting-edge aerodynamic material and tirelessly tested to provide the optimum results, these sleeves are scientifically proven to offer up to a 5% performance benefit.
Developed in an exclusive collaboration with aero-cycling specialists Rule 28, our bowling sleeves have been designed to reduce drag resistance, increase arm speed and improve endurance for bowlers.
Worn & trusted by many leading international and professional cricketers, our industry-first aerodynamic arm sleeves are a pioneering, performance-enhancing product.
England's Tymal Mills, who's been clocked at 94 mph, says:
“The aerodynamic arm sleeve really improves my game, my action is more streamlined and I feel extremely comfortable for long bowling spells”
- Proven to increase bowling speeds
- Arm sleeve Compression reduces muscle fatigue
- Moisture wicking material absorbs sweat
- Protects your elbows on the field
- UV resistant material protects from the suns rays
- Unique 'crumple zone' absorbs wrinkles when bending to keep the aero fabric smooth for maximum performance.
Improve your performance and gain the upper hand on your opponents!