As with all natural products, blemishes and imperfections are not only normal, they are expected. This is certainly the case with wood, and in particular English willow. Like a fingerprint, no two clefts of willow are the same. That is the beauty of a cricket bat. Each one unique, with its own individual characteristics, that in the hands of the right person is something to be savoured and cherished. After all, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
You can be rest assured that any bat that bears the famous Millichamp and Hall name, has met our exacting standards in regards to craftsmanship, balance, pick-up and most importantly, playing qualities. With that in mind, welcome to the perfectly imperfect, performance driven Lignum range.
Our Lignum C200 is the perfect way for you too get your hands on a top performing C200 at a discounted price, these bats will feature blemishes which may include knots or butterflies, and therefore did not make the grade. Alternatively, it could be a clean blade that we have cracked the edge on during knocking in. This does not effect performance in any way!
The C200 is a cricket bat for all types of players and conditions and is a favourite with our big hitting professional players. The hybrid profile with its spine running through to the toe has proved to be extremely popular, ensuring a bat that is packed full of power, and provides an incredible hitting area. Perfectly suited for players who want power and precision all around the wicket.
Conforms to the MCC & ICC bat regulations.
Hybrid design extending the sweet spot further down the blade.
Dynamic concave profile providing an unbelievable lightweight pick-up.
Lightweight adult bats starting from 2lb 09oz.
Pronounced bow providing a huge hitting area.
*** Please specify yourpreferred bat weight in the notes section at checkout.If not, we'll provide a bat withinthe weight criteria you selected. ***
Please read these points before continuing to our guides!
* Please note these figures are our own custom sizes and therefore will not be the same as all the other manufactures around the world. Our handle length and blade length have been carefully crafted to maximise performance.*
* All the values on this table are approximate and due to the handmaking process there will be some natural variation in them.*
* Handles of all bats size three and above will be approximately 12 inches in length.*
* Please also note that an extra grip (1.5oz), facing, (1oz) and toe guard (0.5oz) all add to the weight of your finished bat. We store all of our bats in a controlled enviroment and the atmospheric conditions you keep your bat in may affect its overall weight. All our bats are weighed blank with one grip fitted.*
* If you would like the length of your blade or handle altered then please do let us know.*
* Our Pad and Glove sizes below refer to batting pads and gloves. Please contact us directly if you wish to know the sizes of our keeping ranges.*